Following on from the popularity of the Python bundle at the start of January, Packt is once again working with Humble Bundle to bring readers a selection of tech resources – this time on all things mobile development.
Find the offer on Humble Bundle.
Featuring a combination of Packt’s most popular and latest, cutting-edge mobile development titles, such as Mastering iOS 11 Programming, Second Edition, and Mastering React Native, it’s an opportunity for mobile developers – from beginners to experienced professionals – to stock up on skills for 2018.
‘Mobile development is a field where innovation is happening at an impressive rate – this means developers have a great opportunity to get involved in some really exciting projects’ says Heather Gopsill, Head of Channels at Packt. ‘The books we’ve put together with the team at Humble Bundle will help readers develop essential skills to equip them for the future of mobile. That they can do this while donating to incredible causes is even better!’
Readers can pay from $1 to purchase:
- Android Application Development Cookbook, Second Edition
- iOS 10 Programming for Beginners
- Learning Ionic, Second Edition
- Creating Cross Platform Games with Xamarin
- Three months of Mapt Pro
Readers who pay from $8 can also purchase:
- Android Programming for Beginners
- Mastering Android Studio 3
- Swift 4 Protocol-oriented Programming
- Xamarin 4.x Cross Platform Application Development
- Mastering React Native
- Ionic 2 Solutions
- Kotlin Fundamentals
- React Native Projects
And readers who contribute from $15 can get all of those titles as well as these:
- React Native Cookbook
- Android Development with Kotlin
- Mastering Cross-Platform Development with Xamarin
- Mastering iOS 11 Programming, Second Edition
- Mastering Swift 4, Fourth Edition
- React and React Native
- Swift 4 Programming Cookbook
- Developing iOS 11 Applications Using Swift 4
- iOS 11 Programming with Swift
- Mastering Kotlin for Android Development
Customers will be invited to donate to featured charities code.org and Charity: Water, but will also be able to select from Humble Bundle’s huge database of partner charities.
The bundle offer ends on 12th February 2018.