Welcome to this week’s web development news bulletin. There’s plenty of new software releases you might want to take note of…
Web development news from the Packt Hub
New software releases
- Quid has been released. It’s a new tool that aims to support web component composition.
- Jekyll 3.8.0 has been released. The Jekyll team recently announced an update to their static website publishing tool with lots of new features. It includes some future-proofing improvements, and some bug fixes.
- Laravel 5.6.17 has been released. Laravel News notes that the release features “helpers to make subquery joins more straightforward, along with a few minor changes and locking Carbon at 1.25.* on the Laravel 5.6 branch.”
- ReactiveSearch v2.6: Elasticsearch UI Components for Web.
- Version 2 of Google’s Client library is now generally available.