Staying up to date with software is hard. This year’s Skill Up report confirms that, with 43% of developers claiming that a lack of quality learning resources were a big barrier to their organization reaching its goals.
It’s not that there aren’t learning resources are out there – there are. It’s just that finding the right ones can take some time. And when you’ve got a million things to do and deadlines yesterday, searching for the best deal feels like a bit of a waste of your day.
2 subscription services. 3 months. $30.
Luckily, 2 subscription services have teamed up to help you stay up to date in tech and prepared for future trends and tools as they emerge. Mapt and SitePoint both offer an impressive range of software learning resources – combined, they provide anyone in software with the reassurance that they have immediate access to insight and guidance on the latest tools in their field.
From Monday 18 June to Sunday 24 June, you’ll be able to get 3 months of Mapt – that’s full access to all Packt’s eBooks and videos – and SitePoint Premium for just $30. That’s a whole lot of content for the price of just one book.
What you get with Mapt…
- Access to over 6,000 eBooks & Videos
- Over 100 new courses added each month
- Over 1,000 technologies and tools covered
- Curated Skill Plans to help direct your learning
- Skill Assessments to reinforce your learning
- Up to 2 FREE eBooks & Video tokens a month
to keep forever
Sounds good, right? But there’s a whole lot more thanks to SitePoint…
What you get with SitePoint Premium…
- 123+ DRM Free eBooks and Courses
- Access to over 123 courses
- New and trending web development content released monthly
- Join a community of 35,000+ members
- Course helpers assistance
The offer ends on Sunday 24 June, so don’t waste time – a comprehensive duo of software learning subscriptions are just a few clicks away…