Minecraft team released Minecraft Bedrock beta 184.108.40.206 last week. The latest release explores new feature such as scripting API, along with minor changes and fixes.
Let’s have a look at what’s new in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11 (beta).
Experimental Scripting API
Minecraft Bedrock beta 18.104.22.168 comes with a new Scripting API that allows users to tweak the inner components within a game by writing commands.
Changes and Fixes
- A minor change has been made to the size of the crossbow, as it now appears bigger in pillager’s (hostile illager mobs with crossbows in Minecraft) hands.
- A crash occurring during gameplay has been fixed.
- The issue of tamed llamas turning into bioluminescent creatures on opening an inventory has been resolved.
- Items in hand appearing completely white in colour have been fixed.
- Rare instances of players getting teleported into a boat while travelling near water have been fixed.
- The issue of logo not being visible on the loading screen after suspending and resuming the game has been fixed.
- With the new release, players no longer have an option to respawn in a semi-dead state in case they get killed while in a bed.
- The texture of the Beacon beams has been improved.
- The inventory blocks once again follow the textures that are set in blocks.json.
- Optimizations have been done to get a proper synchronization between client and server.
Minecraft bedrock beta 22.214.171.124 is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play).
For more information, check out the official release notes.