Devart has released a standard version of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL with new enhancements.
The dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is a GUI tool for managing and developing databases and objects in PostgreSQL. Developers can use it for creating and executing queries and adjusting the code to their requirements. Now, the dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is available in two editions. The free Express edition has basic functionality and the standard edition has advanced features. The Standard edition can be evaluated at no cost for 30 days. When this trial period expires, users can purchase a license to continue using the software or it will be limited to a free Express edition.
The Standard edition includes the following exclusive features:
- Data import and export: Developers can now fill PostgreSQL databases with external source data and migrating data between systems.
- Master-Detail browser: Provides simultaneous data view in related tables. It is also convenient for quick data analysis and locating specific records and logical errors in the database.
- Data reports: PostgreSQL Report Builder with support for chart plotting converts your data into a good-looking report.
- Pivot table: Visual Pivot Table Designer, advanced filtering, visual data presented in a graph makes data easier to read, understand, and analyze.
- SQL snippets: Code snippets help to boost SQL code typing.
- Query Execution history: The Execution History window provides an easy and convenient way to view, search, edit executed queries.
- Execute Large script: Large scripts can be executed with help of handy Execute Script Wizard without opening them in the SQL editor and loading the whole script in memory.
- SQL document:
Context prompt in the FROM list of the SELECT queries
Full code completion support for the SELECT statement
Connectivity support for PostgreSQL 11.x, 10.x, 8.3, 8.3, 8.1, and elephantsql.com
- Other improvements:
Digital signature for the installation file
Visit the devart blog for more information about dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL.