D3.js v5.0 released, Microsoft spring updates for PowerBI and PowerApps, IBM launches cheaper Blockchain Starter Plan for smaller businesses, and more in today’s top stories around machine learning, deep learning, and data science news.
Top Data science News Stories of the Day
Other Data Science News at a Glance
1. Google announced that it is working on two separate Blockchain projects, a “tamper-proof” auditing system and a cloud operations platform.
Read more on Coin Telegraph
2. IBM launches cheaper Blockchain Starter Plan for smaller businesses. The plan is still in Beta version and it will feature a free 30-day trial for businesses willing to use it.
Read more on Cryptona
3. Microsoft Azure on how to unlock your data’s potential with Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Databricks.
Read more on Microsoft Azure blog
4. TiDB 2.0 RC3 is released. This release has great improvement in MySQL compatibility, SQL optimization and stability.
Read more on PingCAP
5. Duco announced the launch of the Duco Cube Data Platform. This platform enables users to access up to ten years’ worth of results and exception data via a Hadoop-based big data infrastructure.
Read more on Digital Journal