Earlier this year, Cloudflare launched its 126.96.36.199 DNS service as a resolver to make DNS queries faster and more secure that anyone could use free of charge. The day before yesterday, they announced the launch of 188.8.131.52 mobile app for iOS and Android.
DNS services are used by internet service providers to interpret a domain name like “Google.com” into an IP address that routers and switches can understand. However, DNS servers provided by ISPs are often slow and unreliable. Cloudflare claims to combat this issue with its 184.108.40.206 service.
On a public internet connection, people can see what sites a user visits. This data can also be misused by an internet service provider. The 220.127.116.11 tool makes it easy to get a faster, more private, internet experience. Cloudflare’s 18.104.22.168 app will redirect all user apps to send DNS requests through a local resolver on their phone to its faster 22.214.171.124 server. The server will then encrypt the data to avoid any third person from spying on user data.
Features of Cloudfare 126.96.36.199 mobile app
- The app is open source.
- The app uses VPN support to push mobile traffic towards the 188.8.131.52 DNS servers and improve speed.
- It prevents a user’s carrier from tracking their browsing history and misusing the same.
- Cloudflare has promised not to track 184.108.40.206 mobile app users or sell ads. The company has retained KPMG to perform an annual audit and publish a public report. It also says most of the limited data collected is only stored for 24 hours.
- Cloudflare claims that 220.127.116.11 is the fastest public server, about “28 percent faster” than other public DNS resolvers.
- As compared to the desktop version, the mobile app is really easy to use and navigate.
Cloudflare’s Workers enable containerless cloud computing powered by V8 Isolates and WebAssembly
Cloudflare Workers KV, a distributed native key-value store for Cloudflare Workers
Cloudflare’s decentralized vision of the web: InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) Gateway to create distributed websites